My Brother's Wedding

الأربعاء، 17 أغسطس 2016

This beautiful barn wedding in small town Iowa was one of the most beautiful that I have ever been to. My brother & his beautiful bride created such a gorgeous, laid back atmosphere, and you couldn't help but feel in love. In fact, their wedding hashtag was #udderlyinlove (seriously how cute?!). It was on a small farm, in a beautiful wedding barn, with the most perfect weather & sunset that anyone could ever ask for. 

Their ceremony didn't start until 7:30, so the sun was beginning to set during their vows. Everyone came out early to mingle, they had their photos done early in the day, and hung out with everyone during cocktail hour before the ceremony began, which I thought was so fun of them to do! They had a beverage & popcorn station at the front of the lawn to take with you to your seat, I've never had a beer during a wedding ceremony before, pretty much the best way to treat your guests!! ;) They walked down the aisle to one of their best friends singing "Thinking Out Loud" (perfection!) and instead of a unity candle, they planted a tree. So so so cute, I cried through the entire thing.


One of our most "hot mess" family photos of all time but I just love it so much because it was honestly such a beautiful night & we were so happy to be there with all of our family. 

I was so excited to do a wedding chalkboard program for them, which they propped up against a ladder & flanked with burlap bags full of hydrangeas. We also made them a "MR" and "MRS" set of cornhole boards for their wedding gift, which they added to all of the yard games like yard jenga, horseshoes, etc. for guests to play between the wedding and reception. Every little detail was so sweet & thoughtful, big buckets of baby's breath, an old typewriter for the guest book & well wishes, and an old fashioned soft serve ice cream bar instead of wedding cake. The night ended just as it should, us with the bride & groom and the rest of my family, passing around giant bottles of wine to finish, barefoot & rapping pitbull. Take me back!! It was just perfection, I am so proud of my baby brother & my new sister in law.

Congratulations Jordan & Emily, we love you two to pieces & wish you all the best!!! :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق