Mama + Mini // Fall Favorites

الثلاثاء، 13 سبتمبر 2016

My favorite time of year is ALMOST here, the first day of Fall is next week & I cannot believe it!!! The last few months have just flown by & I am just hoping we can be settled enough in our house soon to really enjoy the upcoming season. Cool mornings on our back porch put me in the best mood, and while it has been fun letting the kids run around in nothing but diapers for the last few weeks, I am ready for all the cute Fall clothes!!

Rounding up a few of my favorite finds lately, I just picked up this wool fedora & cannot wait to rock this in place of my typical top knot. So ready for suede boots, cozy sweatshirts & all the Fall accessories!!


A few of you have asked about the distressed jeans I wear often, they are these Joe's Jeans and they're the absolute best investment I have ever made in my wardrobe. A great pair of jeans is SO underrated, they're honestly just as comfortable as leggings (yay for the stretch!!) & are the best wash for dressy or casual looks. Also just grabbed these super cute deer pajamas for the girls, love them for Fall & Winter both!! It seems everyone is always growing out of their pajamas around here, why is that?!

Would love to know your favorite Fall looks & what you have your eye on this season! Hope you're all having a wonderful week!!! XO
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق