Five Years of Blogging!

الخميس، 28 يوليو 2016

This week, we are celebrating FIVE whole years of this blog & I honestly cannot believe it!!!! It is so funny to think back to how the blog started, I had just found out that I was pregnant with Harper, we were new to Atlanta, I had no friends here & I worked from home full time. I was desperate for a creative outlet & a way to connect with people, mainly my family & friends far away. My blog has grown into something I never, ever could have imagined, it is such a huge part of my life & I feel so so grateful for this space & this community.

I have learned so much over the last five years. I have learned how much you can feel like you know people just from reading their words & seeing their pictures, so many of you are friends to me & I have never met you in real life. I have learned that we all do life & motherhood differently, but we can still support each other & make incredible things happen. I have learned that the things I write can be taken out of context so easily, and I need to do a better job writing and sharing things the right way. I have had so many ups and downs, of sharing too much, or sharing not enough, and I have learned a lot about myself along the way. I am not the same person that I was when I first started blogging (I mean had no kids, and said fuck a lot) but I have loved being able to blog my way through it all. I have put it all out there, starting projects that I never finished, trying new things that failed miserably, and learning where to draw the line between real life & blog content. And although my blog content has changed so much over the years, I hope that ultimately people come to read here to feel inspired. To feel happy, and encouraged, and like they aren't alone. I really love you all for sticking with me and following along. For every single one of you who has written me an email or left a comment saying that I have inspired you in some way, you have no idea how much you all have inspired me in return.

image via rifle paper

I really don't know how to express my gratitude to all of you. It leaves me speechless. I AM SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL FOR EACH OF YOU. For those of you who have been here from the start, for new readers who come here for the first time and decide to give my blog a chance and follow (because you know it's like starting a show right in the middle of a season) and honestly, to those of you who have given me criticism, I need that too. And most of all for all of your sweet comments & endless encouragement. I want to have a girls night with all of you, each of you, and have too many glasses of wine & watch the bachelor or talk about motherhood and life. I love you guys, I really really do!! THANK YOU FOR READING. 
Cheers to five years!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق